A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etel Leybovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etel Leybovich is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leybovich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leybovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leybovich graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Leybovich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Etel Leybovich MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Etel Leybovich practice?
- Dr. Etel Leybovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Etel Leybovich practices Psychiatry near Montrose, NY.
See Montrose Psychiatrists.