A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Benardete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Benardete is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Benardete, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benardete graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Benardete has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Benardete MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Benardete practice?
- Dr. Ethan Benardete has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Benardete practices Neurological Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Neurological Surgeons.