Dr. ETHAN BENARDETE MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Neurology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ETHAN BENARDETE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ETHAN BENARDETE, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Neurotrauma & Critical Care Tumor, Degenerative Spine, and Neurosurgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. BENARDETE graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. BENARDETE has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BENARDETE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ETHAN BENARDETE practice?
Dr. ETHAN BENARDETE practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, Neurology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Surgeons, Sewell General Practitioners, Sewell Neurologists, Sewell Pediatric Surgeons, and Sewell Cardiologists.