A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Benardete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Benardete is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Benardete, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benardete graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Benardete has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benardete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ethan Benardete practice?
Dr. Ethan Benardete practices Neurological Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Surgeons.