A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Bindelglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Bindelglas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bindelglas
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bindelglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Bindelglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindelglas graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bindelglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Aziel Bindelglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Bindelglas practice?
- Dr. Ethan Bindelglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Bindelglas practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.