A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Bindelglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Bindelglas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Bindelglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindelglas graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Bindelglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Aziel Bindelglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Bindelglas practice?
- Dr. Ethan Bindelglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Bindelglas practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.