A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Colby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Colby, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Colby has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Colby MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Colby practice?
- Dr. Ethan Colby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Colby practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.