A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Cruvant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Cruvant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Cruvant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruvant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Milton Cruvant MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan M. Cruvant practice?
- Dr. Ethan Cruvant has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Ethan Cruvant practices Internal Medicine near , .