A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Cutts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Cutts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Cutts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutts graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Cutts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Andrews Cutts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Cutts practice?
- Dr. Ethan Cutts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Cutts practices Pediatrics near Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Pediatricians.