A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Daniels is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Daniels practice?
- Dr. Ethan Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Daniels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.