A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Daniels is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Daniels practice?
- Dr. Ethan Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Daniels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Cardiologists.