Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ethan Ellis
Dr. Ethan Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, VA Hospital- West Roxbury and Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Ellis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ethan Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ethan Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.
Dr. Emily Hass
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi23
Dr. David Katz
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi7
Dr. Wyatt Voyles
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Collins, CO 0.01 mi40