A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Fisher is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fisher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan K Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan K. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Ethan Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.