Dr. Ethan Flaks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Flaks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 31st, 2014

Unpleasant

How does this guy even have a license to practice? He is extremely rude, condescending, and egotistical man with absolutely no care or compassion for his patients. He told me I was nuts when I was dealing with some anxiety issues because I asked to be put be put on an antidepressant. He quickly dismissed me. Luckily, that visit was my last. There are good, caring doctors out there; he is not one of them.

July 26th, 2012

Seems to just go through routine.

July 11th, 2012

NO EARS!

Dr. Flaks was just another rude doctor. After having 15 years of back pain, something serious is going on...where I had surgery a few years ago. Something is not right. Dr. Flaks came into the office, didn't introduce himself, was very short, as I began to explain my concern he cut me off, gave me a pain script and told me to come back in 10-14 days! Yeah it's not like this is recent. I know something is just not right, I have been dealing with this crap for so long. This doctor was rude, had no manners, didn't listen to anything I had to say and was with me for less than 5 minutes!!! I have written to the local medical board about him. This was the first time I left a doctors office in tears...all because he wouldn't listen. How is a patient supposed to have proper treatment if they can't even talk???

September 30th, 2009

The overall office staff is great but Dr Flaks is a poor representation of our medical professionals in this country. He has extrememly poor communication and listening skills. Not only does he not listen to his patiens, he doesn't even look them in the eye when discussing their health issues & concerns. Why bother having the nurses take a personal history or listing the patients' complaints if you aren't going to read them? I believe it is time for retirement. This "Doctor" has no compassion for his patients at all.

January 25th, 2016