Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ethan Gundeck
Dr. Ethan Gundeck, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Fishkill, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gundeck is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and Putnam Hospital Center. Dr. Gundeck has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ethan Gundeck has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ethan Gundeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. William Lee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Nancy Cooper
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi10
Dr. John Respass
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi17