A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Halm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Halm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halm graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Halm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Halm practice?
Dr. Ethan Halm practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Internists.