A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Halm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Halm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halm graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Halm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Allen Halm MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Halm practice?
- Dr. Ethan Halm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Halm practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Internists.