A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Healy, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Healy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Healy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Healy practice?
- Dr. Ethan Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Healy practices Sports Medicine near Natick, MA.
See Natick Surgeons.