A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Healy, Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Healy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Healy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Healy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Healy practice?
- Dr. Ethan Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Healy practices Sports Medicine near Natick, MA.
See Natick Orthopedic Surgeons.