A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Kass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kass, DO, MBA is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Sunrise Surgical Center
- University Pavilion HospitalTamarac,Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Ben Kass DO and MBA is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ethan B. Kass practice?
- Dr. Ethan Kass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Kass practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Coral Springs Psychiatrists and Coral Springs Adolescent Specialists.