A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Kass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kass
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kass, DO, MBA is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Sunrise Surgical Center
- University Pavilion HospitalTamarac,Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Ben Kass DO and MBA is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ethan B. Kass practice?
- Dr. Ethan Kass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Kass practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Psychiatrists and Coral Springs Adolescent Specialists.