Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr Ethan Kennedy show details Dr Ethan Kennedy
Feb 5th, 2015

He doesn't talk very much, he's very serious but is generous with medications and nice

GOOD OPTION FOR PRIMARY CARE show details GOOD OPTION FOR PRIMARY CARE
Jul 1st, 2011

I stopped by one day looking for primary care doctor as they had moved into a new facility close to my home. The office staff is outstanding. Kind, thorough and very capable. I saw the dr after a short wait of 5 minutes or so, and based on the comment of the other "rater", who said "gruff, cold, and didn't attempt to examine", I found the opposite. I will say that Dr. Kennedy isn't a "chatty" guy. So what. If you want a Dr. you can chit chat with about whatever, and each appt requires a 30 minute wait because he or she is in chatting about golf or family or ?? in the exam room, look elsewhere. If you are looking for someone who runs on time, gets the job done and provides you with whatever prescriptions you need WITH REFILLS I might add, then Dr. Kennedy is the Dr. I needed blood pressure meds, and got 9 refillls. That beats the 0-2 anyone else would give you so you have to return to "see them so we can make sure the medication is working" (for 200$) then go elsewhere. I personally like Dr. Kennedy and look forward to an excellent relationship in the coming years.

patient show details patient