A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Kisch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisch
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kisch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kisch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisch graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kisch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moy Clinic- Fall River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan H Kisch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ethan H. Kisch practice?
- Dr. Ethan Kisch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Kisch practices Psychiatry near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI and Allston, MA.
See Warwick Psychiatrists.