A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Korngold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Korngold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korngold
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korngold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Korngold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICU COVER - LOCUM TENENS
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Korngold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korngold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Chauncey Korngold MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ethan C. Korngold practice?
- Dr. Ethan Korngold has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Korngold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.