A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Korngold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Korngold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICU COVER - LOCUM TENENS
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Korngold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korngold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korngold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ethan C. Korngold practice?
Dr. Ethan Korngold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.