A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Korngold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Korngold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korngold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Korngold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICU COVER - LOCUM TENENS
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Korngold graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korngold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Chauncey Korngold MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ethan C. Korngold practice?
- Dr. Ethan Korngold has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Korngold practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.