A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kutzscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kutzscher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Matthew Kutzscher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan M. Kutzscher practice?
- Dr. Ethan Kutzscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.