A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kutzscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kutzscher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kutzscher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ethan M. Kutzscher practice?
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.