A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Kutzscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Kutzscher is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutzscher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kutzscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutzscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kutzscher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Matthew Kutzscher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan M. Kutzscher practice?
- Dr. Ethan Kutzscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Kutzscher practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.