A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Lerner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Skin Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Arthur Lerner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan A. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Ethan Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Lerner practices Dermatology near Charlestown, MA.
See Charlestown Dermatologists.