A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Daniel Miller MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ethan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Miller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.