A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Nydorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Nydorf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydorf graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nydorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan D Nydorf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan D. Nydorf practice?
- Dr. Ethan Nydorf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Nydorf practices Dermatology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists.