Dr. Ethan Philpott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Philpott?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Philpott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

So happy!

For more than 8 years I have been wanting a breast lift. After two children, breastfeeding and gravity my DD breast were looking pretty south. Two years ago I started losing weight with a goal of losing 40 pounds. I told my self my prize would be a great lift if I made my goal. I really wanted a lift without implants but was really nervous I wouldn't see much difference. After my consultation with Dr. Philpot he advised he could give me the loom of fake breast without implants. He made me feel confident that the surgery would be worth it. I had surgery last Friday and saw my breasts the next day in my follow-up. Dr. Philpot did a phenomenal job and I could not be more happy with the results. He truly exceeded my expectations. My lift looks so natural and I have breasts like I'm 20 again. I feel so much more confident and finally have breasts that I feel good about! Thank you so much Dr. Philpot. I highly suggest The Body Sculpting Center!"

May 5th, 2017

AMAZING

Had a 3/4 facelift with neck, he is an amazing doctor, and very easy on the eyes! Will be returning. My face looks excellent and my neck is awesome.

January 18th, 2017

Tummy tuck

He was the most pleasant person that I've ever met he made me feel very very comfortable I was so happy with my decision and he didn't excellent job.

October 22nd, 2016

Breast augmentation

Amazing results with my breast Augmentation! Highly recommend him but he is no longer with NVPS.....am trying to locate him.....

August 25th, 2016

Coureous Staff/ Billing

Regarding the Staff Very unprofessional dislike how they told me they appealed with my ins regarding procedure. Never even try work to on the appealed. Disappointed/..

July 17th, 2016

FANTASTIC

Awesome and funny doctor. HUGE dude (like 6'6') so I can see why some people would be intimidated. Also hyper intelligent. Maybe doesn't realize that the rest of us aren't on his level, but overall I'd send anyone to him. (I had breast implants)

March 22nd, 2016

Pleasant and kind

I was a patient of his during his residency at University of MO. He did a great job stitching up my face after a bicycle wreck that also left most of the bone structure broken. Very pleasant and kind - and good sense of humor!

March 16th, 2016

Quincy, Il.

Poor and left my hand messed up I'm in so much pain all thanks to a guy that ran to a different state right after my hand surgery. And two years later still suing him. DO LET HIM BE YOUR DR. BEWARE PLEASE....

April 11th, 2014

Skin cancer removed, scar awesome!

I am glad we have Dr. Philpott in the community. I had a huge skin cancer on my face which he got rid of for me. The scar has faded so well in 4 months. I was amazed! Great work! I was so worried about my face being forever disfigured. Healed great, no problems. As for Dr. Philpott, I always felt comfortable with him and he explained the surgery well. I realize he is busy and that doesn't bother me. I never expect to be coddled. I just want good care. Over time, I found that he has quite the sense of humor. He just seems gruff at times. I think he has some type of hockey playing background so, perhaps he is a little rough around the edges. But, great guy and surgeon. I would recommend him to any friend or family.

May 7th, 2013

Great Experience

I'm not sure why these other reviews were so bad, but I suppose it's the nature of many people to say something/ write a review only when they're unhappy. Dr. Philpott was very kind, clearly a very brilliant guy, I told him exactly what I wanted, and that's exactly what I got. He's a huge doctor- like 6'5" or something- so maybe that's why he's so intimidating. Also, I have a lot of doctors in my family, and yes, they're always in a hurry. If you want a job well done, I recommend him.

March 19th, 2013

Child with face laceration

This Dr. has no business treating children. He has no compassion for children or their parents. His bedside manner is the worst I've ever experienced. He was clearly in a hurry and didn't have time to be bothered with our problem. I gave him a one star rating because that's as low as it goes.

June 23rd, 2017