A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Pien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Pien, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pien
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Pien, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pien graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Pien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Pien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ethan Pien practice?
- Dr. Ethan Pien has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Pien practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.