Dr. Ethan Pien Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Pien?

I'll be pursuing a formal complaint against him.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I didn't plan to see him but was "bamboozled" by someone who gave me directions to his office instead of to the physician I had phoned and left a message. I have a photograph of the the record of the call where I left a message, showing the date and time and number which is not his office. When I arrived at the wrong address, his staff suggested I meet with him because of the "address" mistake. I did. I never returned and would caution anyone against seeing him. When I later complained about the mix up he blame shifted on to me and suggested that maybe I had made two appointments with two physicians on the same day at different addresses. That's not what my phone shows. He's the single most unprofessional member of the medical organization that I've met, wasted time and money with in the last 25 years. Avoid him.

Truly caring, attentive, and responsive

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Time with doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Bedside Mannger = I don't understand this term so no rating. Follows up After Visit = N/A, though if I emailed him due to urgent matter, he'll call to follow up. I'm grateful to God that He has found me a compassionate and caring doctor. Dr. Pien is comfortable to talk to as well as to discuss very sensitive topics. He is not critical and/or judgmental, counsels using positive techniques and encouragment. As I believer in Christ, we talk about scriptures, which strenghtens me tremendously and provides hope. Through his guidance, I've learn to trust and lean on God more during my struggles and hardship times. I highly recommend Dr. Pien to anyone, who is seeking professional help.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Outstanding care. Highly recommend.

So Thankful

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I couldn't be more thankful to have found such a wonderful doctor to help me through some dark times of depression, anxiety and ocd. His choices of medication have kept me at a very stable level, and I'm able to sleep, eat, and laugh again. This is only topped by his Godly wisdom, and his vast knowledge to help me with my condition. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. What a blessing. I have six kids which are very thankful to have their mom back!

A horrible misplacement of trust

Posted on September 8th, 2015

I can't believe I trusted Ethan, he seemed like a good match based on our mutual Christian faith. I went to him for treatment of a minor condition, and after seeing him for quite some time, I deteriorated and my condition worsened. His lack of appropriate medication and diagnosis left me feeling helpless and alone. He knowingly prescribed me a medication that had side effects I was susceptible to, and neglected to recognize them in me, or even tell me they were a possibility. I ended up fighting for my life because of the side effects. I'm sorry to be blunt, but this is important, he risked my life.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Does not accurately answer questions.

Posted on June 26th, 2017