A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Polsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Polsky, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Polsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan G Polsky MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan G. Polsky practice?
- Dr. Ethan Polsky has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Polsky practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Sarasota Urologists and Sarasota Pediatric Specialists.