Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Polite and knowledgeable
I was so nervous about seeing a specialist for my infant son. He was diagnosed with hypospadias and after googling up until the visit all I could think of was surgery and complications. Dr Polsky was very polite, let us know my son's condition is mild enough to not even need surgery and didn't push any thing invasive on us. He totally put my mind as ease and I appreciate that he didn't have the attitude of a used car salesman trying to make a sale as drs so often due when it comes to surgery. I highly recommend him if you need a pediatric urologist.

March 2nd, 2016
Polite and knowledgeable

March 27th, 2015
He was wonderful and very reassuring. His bedside manner was great. I would highly recommend him

May 9th, 2013
He is an amazing doctor. I went out my way and schedule an appt with him for my son because his other urologist wasnt trying to do anything at the moment about my sons condition. First appt. He started off with sonograms and other tested. Then my don had to get surgery. I can honestly say my son is doing much better and i see progress. He really knows what hes doing. Thank you Dr. Polsky.