Dr. Ethan Prince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ethan Prince?

February 17th, 2016

priest

Dr. Prince has helped me over the past couple of years. I have a feeding tube and sometimes I cannot tolerate my formula. Dr. Prince performs a procedure on me the helps ease the pain and allows me to tolerate my feeding formula. His very compassionate, and very good at what he does. without him I most likely would become malnourished.

January 31st, 2014

Rude, pompous and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I'll never go back to him!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to learn that your experience was a poor one. I work very hard to establish a warm and comfortable working relationship with my patients who frequently tell me that they are very appreciative of my efforts and feel that I spend more time with them listening to their concerns and explaining difficult problems such as end of life decisions than their other doctors. Of course, not all personalities are compatible and there are bound to be people who do not work well together. Your comments point to a mismatch of personalities between you and I. I will incorporate your concerns into my practice by continuing to take things one day at a time, do the best that I can for each patient, and realize that I cannot be all things to all people.

SHOW

May 29th, 2017

July 6th, 2011

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.