Dr. Ethan Prince MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular and Interventional Radiology Providence, RI

3.3

February 17th, 2016
priest
Dr. Prince has helped me over the past couple of years. I have a feeding tube and sometimes I cannot tolerate my formula. Dr. Prince performs a procedure on me the helps ease the pain and allows me to tolerate my feeding formula. His very compassionate, and very good at what he does. without him I most likely would become malnourished.

January 30th, 2014
Rude, pompous and couldn't wait to get out of the room. I'll never go back to him!
Doctor's Response

I am sorry to learn that your experience was a poor one. I work very hard to establish a warm and comfortable working relationship with my patients who frequently tell me that they are very appreciative of my efforts and feel that I spend more time with them listening to their concerns and explaining difficult problems such as end of life decisions than their other doctors. Of course, not all personalities are compatible and there are bound to be people who do not work well together. Your comments point to a mismatch of personalities between you and I. I will incorporate your concerns into my practice by continuing to take things one day at a time, do the best that I can for each patient, and realize that I cannot be all things to all people.