A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Thien Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethan T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ethan Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield, CT and Northfield, CT.
See Torrington Internists.