A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Wiesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Wiesler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Wiesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wiesler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan R Wiesler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ethan R. Wiesler practice?
- Dr. Ethan Wiesler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Wiesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Winston Salem Surgeons.