A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Wiesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Wiesler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiesler
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wiesler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Wiesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wiesler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Ron Wiesler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ethan R. Wiesler practice?
- Dr. Ethan Wiesler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethan Wiesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Winston Salem Surgeons.