Dr. Ethan Wilson MD Patient Reviews

2.7

April 18th, 2012
Emergency room physician, so some stars don't apply
I have had two occasions when Dr. Wilson was the er doctor when I was admitted to the Good Samaritan Hospital emergency room. He was caring, took lots of time talking to me and finding out what he needed to know. He did tests to make sure all was well before sending me home. I was very impressed with him and how much care he took with me. I've spoken to others who had him as an er doctor, and all think the world of him

May 29th, 2011
Emergency room
Dr. Wilson accurately diagnosed my C-Diff infection and prescribed the proper medication. He spent a lot of time with me explaining what C-Diff is and how I might have contracted such a thing. I really liked his professional handling of my illness. One certainly does NOT want to contract C-Diff if you can possibly avoid it. Man was I sick!

June 10th, 2009
Dr. basically told me he thought my symptoms were all in my head- he told me that verbally and wrote it in his reports. His nurse before that asked me point blank why do I go to my PCP. I was stunned that she would ask that. Later on in my visit I asked her why she asked that- she admitted it was wrong and said she would never go to him and said basically he's not a good Dr.That visit was already traumatic due to severe pain I was in.It left a bad taste in my mouth.