A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethan Wright is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethan Wright, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethan Joseph Wright MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ethan J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Ethan Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ethan Wright practices Ophthalmology near Mountain Home, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, AR.
See Mountain Home Ophthalmologists.