A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethelbert Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethelbert Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethelbert Baker, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethelbert Jackson Baker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ethelbert J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Ethelbert Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethelbert Baker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Surgeons.