A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethelwoldo Eliazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eliazo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eliazo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Eliazo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Eliazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethelwoldo Eviota Eliazo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ethelwoldo E. Eliazo practice?
- Dr. Ethelwoldo Eliazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethelwoldo Eliazo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Radiologists.