A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebeyehu graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gebeyehu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu practice?
- Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ethiopia Gebeyehu practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.