A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethylin Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabs
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jabs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethylin Jabs, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Developmental Disorders
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Eye Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethylin Wang Jabs MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Ethylin W. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Ethylin Jabs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ethylin Jabs practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Geneticists.