A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ethylin Jabs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ethylin Jabs, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Developmental Disorders
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Eye Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Genetic Translocation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jabs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ethylin Wang Jabs MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Ethylin W. Jabs practice?
- Dr. Ethylin Jabs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ethylin Jabs practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Geneticists.