Dr. Eti Gursel Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

You've Been Warned

Posted on February 9th, 2015

My story is a very long one and quite upsetting! I was told I would be in the hospital for 1 week...I was in for 6 weeks! He very seldom came in to my room. He gave me 'the run around' for months after surgery. He told me I needed an additional surgery and after waiting 6 months,on him. (2 months, he went on vacation) He decided he wasn't going to do the surgery??? He left me with an large open wound and told me I didn't need to come back, because he wasn't going to do anything else. It's been 10 months and I still have an open wound. This has been a horrifying experience, that I wouldn't wish on anyone! Please think long & hard before choosing this doctor. P.S. I gave 1 star only because I had to.

Right to the point

Posted on October 7th, 2013

If you want a good hand doctor Dr Gursel is excellent. He is spot on and doesn't mince words. No sugar coating here. Very concern, knowledgeable, experience and his staff is very friendly.

Posted on August 9th, 2010

He was very rude and he had a tone and a attitude that you wouldnt expect from a docter. He dont seem to care about his patients i wouldnt send my dog to him to have surgery!!!!!!

Posted on February 19th, 2016