inactive

• Plastic Surgery Detroit, MI

2.9

February 9th, 2015
You've Been Warned
My story is a very long one and quite upsetting! I was told I would be in the hospital for 1 week...I was in for 6 weeks! He very seldom came in to my room. He gave me 'the run around' for months after surgery. He told me I needed an additional surgery and after waiting 6 months,on him. (2 months, he went on vacation) He decided he wasn't going to do the surgery??? He left me with an large open wound and told me I didn't need to come back, because he wasn't going to do anything else. It's been 10 months and I still have an open wound. This has been a horrifying experience, that I wouldn't wish on anyone! Please think long & hard before choosing this doctor. P.S. I gave 1 star only because I had to.

October 7th, 2013
Right to the point
If you want a good hand doctor Dr Gursel is excellent. He is spot on and doesn't mince words. No sugar coating here. Very concern, knowledgeable, experience and his staff is very friendly.

June 29th, 2013
finger tip amputation
I think Dr. Gursel was a great doctor..We got along great..we had great communications. At first i was kinda nervous meeting him when i seen the last review on him. I even felt like cancelling the appointment but i just ignored that review and went on ahead and see him myself..When i first saw him all i thought about was the last review because he looked like he was mean lol but overall he was great with me and my child..I would recommend him to a friend, family member and any person who sees this..and just remember dont just judge a person on just couple reviews..everyone has different opinions..i do recommend him for any person who wants whats best for their children <3

August 9th, 2010
He was very rude and he had a tone and a attitude that you wouldnt expect from a docter. He dont seem to care about his patients i wouldnt send my dog to him to have surgery!!!!!!