Surgical Specialist

4160 John R St
Ste 615
Detroit, MI 48201
313-745-4195
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Right to the point  |  show details
by Terri on Oct 7th, 2013

If you want a good hand doctor Dr Gursel is excellent. He is spot on and doesn't mince words. No sugar coating here. Very concern, knowledgeable, experience and his staff is very friendly.

|  finger tip amputation  |  show details
by SAM on Jun 29th, 2013

I think Dr. Gursel was a great doctor..We got along great..we had great communications. At first i was kinda nervous meeting him when i seen the last review on him. I even felt like cancelling the appointment but i just ignored that review and went on ahead and see him myself..When i first saw him all i thought about was the last review because he looked like he was mean lol but overall he was great with me and my child..I would recommend him to a friend, family member and any person who sees this..and just remember dont just judge a person on just couple reviews..everyone has different opinions..i do recommend him for any person who wants whats best for their children <3

|  show details
by offended on Aug 9th, 2010

He was very rude and he had a tone and a attitude that you wouldnt expect from a docter. He dont seem to care about his patients i wouldnt send my dog to him to have surgery!!!!!!