A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etie Moghissi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etie Moghissi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Etie Moghissi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghissi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moghissi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Etie Sharieh Moghissi MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Etie S. Moghissi practice?
- Dr. Etie Moghissi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Etie Moghissi practices Internal Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Internists.