A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etsuro Motoyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Etsuro Motoyama, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motoyama graduated from Chiba Univ, Fac Of Med, Chiba, Japan.
Dr. Motoyama has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Etsuro Kenneth Motoyama MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Etsuro K. Motoyama practice?
- Dr. Etsuro Motoyama has 1 office location.
Dr. Etsuro Motoyama practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.