Learn more about Dr. Etta Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etta Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Etta Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and General Oncology Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Lung Cancer Genitourinary Cancer.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Etta B. Frankel practice?
Dr. Etta Frankel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, New York Oncologists, and New York Pathologists.