A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etta Nevel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etta Nevel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Nevel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nevel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Etta K. Nevel practice?
Dr. Etta Nevel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.