A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etta Nevel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etta Nevel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevel graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Nevel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Etta Kathryn Nevel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Etta K. Nevel practice?
- Dr. Etta Nevel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Etta Nevel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Porte, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.