A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderrajan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunderrajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ettayapurum V Sunderrajan MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ettayapurum V. Sunderrajan practice?
- Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Critical Care Practitioners, and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.