A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunderrajan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunderrajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderrajan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sunderrajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ettayapurum V Sunderrajan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ettayapurum V. Sunderrajan practice?
- Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ettayapurum Sunderrajan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Critical Care Practitioners, and Fountain Valley Pulmonologists.