Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Top-Notch Surgeon
Dr. McBean has made a major impact on my health. Before he performed the sleeve gastrectomy, I was in the morbid obese range, diabetic, suffering from sleep apnea. Now I'm 60 lbs lighter, no longer on diabetes medication and no sleep apnea. Dr. McBean's website contains a wealth of information. It was very easy to set appointments and Maria, who works in his office, is keeps everyone and everything organized! As an earlier reviewer said, Smooth Operator is so accurate. I would recommend his to all I know.

September 16th, 2016
Great Surgeon
I had to have an emergency surgery last month, and I was assigned to Dr.Mc Bean. He is so pleasant and he makes you feel like you are very special.He took time to explain the procedure and what to expect. Surgery went off with out a hitch, and my follow-up was great. Very pleasant and knowledgeable guy. ( hated that I could'nt eat food for a few days :).. and ladies, he's cute too.. Thanks Dr.McBean for your passionate care.!!

September 11th, 2015
Simply, he's the Best!

July 15th, 2015
A Smooth Operater
The next tI me you heart Sade song, "Smooth Operated" think of Dr Mcbean. I've never had major surgery and he made me feel so at ease about the process. Since having my gall bladder remove 6 months ago have experience no pain after eating. Had a little discomfort in the beginning but nothing as near as the pain the 2 gall stones were causing me. So far it's been the best decision of my life. Thank you Dr Major for referring me to him.

June 22nd, 2012
Fabulous Dr.
Dr. McBean was my surgeon and physician for my bariatric surgery in 2010. He is very professional, great bedside manner in your care, caring, compassionate. Very, very good at what he does. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. My RNY was a total success, he was very knowledgeable with what i needed to do to be a success at this surgery, nutritional counseling, all the necessary tests to make sure i was medically able to have the surgery. I miss him at my aftercare as he left the area, i wish him well cause where ever he goes he's a great surgeon.

March 13th, 2008
A PHYSICIAN THAT SERVES
It is unfortunate that i have had to be hospitalized on several occasions. However, I was fortunate to have Dr Mcbean as my attending physician at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital in Weston, Fl. His bedside manner is one to be modeled by. Dr. Mcbean made the insertion of a tube down my nostril bearable with the tender sounds of his voice and the delicate touch of his hands. I would recommend Dr. Etwar H. Mcbean as Physician of the Year.