A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Euan Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Ashley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Euan A. Ashley practice?
Dr. Euan Ashley practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.