Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Euclid Desouza
Dr. Euclid Desouza, MD, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Surgical Oncology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Desouza is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Alegent Health Mercy Hospital and Jennie Edmundson Hospital. Dr. Desouza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Euclid Desouza has the following 4 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Euclid Desouza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.
Dr. Charles Wakefield II
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi6
Dr. Rebecca Mccrery
Urology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi18
Dr. Stefanie Bolte
Council Bluffs, IA 0 mi16