A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eudora Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eudora Eng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eudora Eng, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eudora Eng MD is a female Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eudora Eng practice?
- Dr. Eudora Eng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eudora Eng practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nephrologists.