Very Professional and Pleasant!!!! Very impressive in her approach to my medical issues. show details Very Professional and Pleasant!!!! Very impressive in her approach to my medical issues.
Apr 13th, 2012

I felt very fortunate indeed. to have made my appointment with her about my health issues. It was so easy to talk to her and she explained issues clearly. I think she had a good sense of humor as well! She really,really made me feel at ease. That to me was very important! The other gentleman doctor who met with me prior to my meeting with Dr. Eng in her office was very kind and very professional as well. We even had a good laugh when I called my 24 year old daughter my baby! The nurse that worked with Dr. Eng during my visit was also very kind and professional. And all the kind staff that helped me during this appointment....I would like to thank them as well! To Dr. Eng: Thank you so much for your kindness! ICV

Dec 18th, 2011

She can be difficult to contact, not always prompt in replying to emails or phone messages.

Long wait at Northwestern show details Long wait at Northwestern
Jun 15th, 2011

I don't know if that's because they fit in emergency patients (she is only at this location one day a week) or if it's because they schedule her one way and she spends more time withe patients, but the long wait is not good. Otoh, she's worth waiting for.