Dr. Eudora Grazette MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Minneapolis, MN

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017
Dr Grazette ,Kind, compassionate and engaged.
.You would be hard-pressed to find a more soft-spoken, professional and "Women" doctor than Dr. Grazette. All of my questions and concerns were addressed to my satisfaction and in a respectful and compassionate manner. I never felt rushed or pressured. Once I met her I was completely confident that Dr. Grazetta was who I wanted to treatment me with my bleeding problems.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Grazette was very thorough in her examination and assessment and very pleasant and welcoming. I recommend her highly to anyone looking for a female doctor.

June 10th, 2015
Rude and horrible
Horrible! I am never going back. She was the meanest doctor I have ever met. She did nothing but criticize my body, my weight (I have an average build so that was uncalled for), my acne, shamed me for not exercising when I told her I was medically unable to, and COMPLETELY stepped outside of her specialty by giving 15 minute lectures each on weight/ nutrition(endocrinology), dermatology, and mental health. She knew I had a doctor for each of those but decided that she as a gynecologist was more qualified to treat those. Very little time was spent on gynecology. She gave a very triggering lecture on nutrition knowing I struggled with an eating disorder. She will criticize everything about you, even if you don't deserve it or are working on it already with a doctor, she doesn't listen to or remember anything you say when going through your medical history. She gave me a dyagnosis and didnt really explain it even when i asked. The entire practice is run by 3 people (accountant, nurse, doctor) and the poor quality of my experience read like they weren't legitimate. There's not even an option for feedback on their website. Stay away.

July 15th, 2011
A great experience.
Dr. Grazette saw me for a UTI two years ago and I have been with her ever since. She and her staff are friendly and will answer any questions you have about anything. The reason I went to her in the first place was because my internal medicine doctor was one of those doctors that doesn't prescribe a pill for everything and recommended her for the same reason. She makes you comfortable about any potential embarrassing things you may want to ask about. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

March 11th, 2010
my over all experience with the Doctor is awesome, I was there to check for my wife's irregular periods and as we are planning for a family we were concerned about this and when we saw the Doctor even though we are sure that my wife is not pregnant doctor said it is a better to do a test before moving forward and even before the results were out, just by my wife's symptoms Doctor announced and the results came just to cinfirm she is rite that my wife is pregnant. After testing my wife she said my wife may be 8 weeks pregant blood results are out next day to confirm the same thatt my wife is 8 weeks 2days pregnant. She is very kind and clearly hears to your concerns answers every single question, over all it was a great experience. I strongly recommend this doctor.

October 11th, 2016