Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

7300 France Ave S
Ste 328
Edina, Minneapolis, MN 55435
952-224-7072
Locations and availability (2)

|  A great experience.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Grazette saw me for a UTI two years ago and I have been with her ever since. She and her staff are friendly and will answer any questions you have about anything. The reason I went to her in the first place was because my internal medicine doctor was one of those doctors that doesn't prescribe a pill for everything and recommended her for the same reason. She makes you comfortable about any potential embarrassing things you may want to ask about. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

|  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

my over all experience with the Doctor is awesome, I was there to check for my wife's irregular periods and as we are planning for a family we were concerned about this and when we saw the Doctor even though we are sure that my wife is not pregnant doctor said it is a better to do a test before moving forward and even before the results were out, just by my wife's symptoms Doctor announced and the results came just to cinfirm she is rite that my wife is pregnant. After testing my wife she said my wife may be 8 weeks pregant blood results are out next day to confirm the same thatt my wife is 8 weeks 2days pregnant. She is very kind and clearly hears to your concerns answers every single question, over all it was a great experience. I strongly recommend this doctor.