A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eudoro Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eudoro Coello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad De Madrid.
Dr. Coello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eudoro Coello practice?
Dr. Eudoro Coello practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists, Grosse Pointe Oncologists, and Grosse Pointe Hematologists.