A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eudoro Coello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eudoro Coello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coello graduated from Universidad De Madrid.
Dr. Coello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eudoro Coello MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eudoro Coello practice?
- Dr. Eudoro Coello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eudoro Coello practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Macomb, MI.