Dr. Eufrosina Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eufrosina Young?

March 30th, 2015

Dr. Young was very polite but she did not address my problem. Instead, she insisted that I had a rare disorder. I received a second opinion that did not confirm her findings. Numerous tests were conducted to confirm it. Yet she refused to change her diagnosis, which was NOT backed by the tests she conducted. Rather than fully explore my problem, she slapped a label on my condition. She also did not do a good job of looking at my records and told me that I did not have back problems despite my pain and results from a previous EMG. In fact, she told me that the previous doctor did not correctly conduct the test. After "having it out", she finally referred me to physical therapy and it turned out that my pelvis was tilted which was pinching a nerve. I like Dr. Young but think that she should listen to her patients better.

December 4th, 2013

Why are you here?

I waited over a month for my appointment, over an hour to be seen, only for the doctor to repeatedly ask me why I was there.(I was referred by my PCP, whom also sent notes explaining why I was there,) Upon trying to explain, I was interrupted multiple times to be asked again and again why I was there. Read your notes, listen to your patients and you may not have to look and sound like an imbecile. This is one of the most inconsiderate and unprepared doctors I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

September 26th, 2013

Unsatisfied No. 2

The review written by "Unsatisfied" was exactly how I felt. She almost made me feel like "what am I doing there?" My symptoms are real to me and I just wanted answers. If she was the wrong person to be seeing, she could have expressed it in a kinder way. Won't go back and won't recommend.

February 18th, 2013

Not open to discussion

While Dr. Young may be a good neurologist her bedside manner and taking the time to spend with you is poor. She was not open to patient feedback, and did not want to further explore what could be wrong with me. In my opinion she does not use a patient centered approach. She didn't take the time to figure out what might be the issue, rather she dismissed all of my symptom report and said it didn't match the MRI. I spent an hour plus waiting to see her so she could spend 10 minutes to tell me I don't have an a problem. If you are a informed consumer and want to be PART of your care, Dr. Young would not be a good fit. If you don't make suggestions, do your own research, and don't offer any feedback you'll be fine.

June 22nd, 2010

I was sick for 2 years and had been seen by 9 doctors and no one was able to help me until I was seen by Dr Young. She correctly diagnosed my condition on the first visit. The medication upset me. She very patiently worked out directions until my system became used to the medication. Always returned my calls within an hour.

December 4th, 2009

EXCELLANT DR

I am so happy i found Dr. Young at Hamilton Neurology. I had no idea where she went after leaving the S.D.M.G. She is the most caring doctor in the world,

January 3rd, 2017