A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ahn, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ahn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- significant experience in MammoSite brachytherapy for early stage breast cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Ahn practice?
Dr. Eugene Ahn practices Radiation Oncology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Westlake Village Radiologists.