A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ahn, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ahn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- significant experience in MammoSite brachytherapy for early stage breast cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene S Ahn MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Eugene Ahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Ahn practices Radiation Oncology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Westlake Village Radiation Oncologists.